Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Getting Cultured

This past weekend JB and I took a little trip to the IMA. The building itself is absolutely beautiful; huge, with large open areas, white walls, and gorgeous hardwood floors. I also found some pretty cool art! Above are my favorite pieces. I always find myself more attracted to modern art, as opposed to "ancient art." As you can probably tell from my terms and lingo, I am not that art-educated, but I am learning. That is with the help of JB who is an art major. Lesson #1, no cameras allowed, oops.

One of the greatest things about moving to a new city is discovering all it has to offer. Let's just say I have a long way to go, but my discoveries thus far have been fab!

(all photos taken with my iphone, minus the last one)

No comments:

Post a Comment