Thursday, January 19, 2012

Particularly Essential

For those of you who don't know me well, I will let you in on a little secret (which you may have already picked up on). I am prettyyyyyyyy particular when it comes to every some things... men, clothing, movies, bedding, beer, watches, makeup (the list goes on). With all of the above I know what I want. I either love it or hate it and if it falls anywhere in between it typically ends up in the "can live without" category.

Over Thanksgiving break my friend Anna came over to my parents to "get ready" for our "big" night out and along with her she brought the essentials - bronzer, mascara, and a little tube of heaven (see above). Make Up Forever HD microfinish blush #4. The moment I rubbed this creamy pink on my cheeks I feel hard. Loved it. Done. Added to Christmas list. Got it! (Particularly) an absolute essential!

Enough said. 


1 comment: