Friday, November 19, 2010

A Staycation

Some of you may wonder where I have been lately/why I have been a terrible blogger, but I have a legitimate excuse. I am just going to lay it on y'all who didn't already know, I packed my bags and moved north east to Indianapolis. A few months ago a great living opportunity came about that I could not pass up. It has all happened so fast, but I am here and very happy! I am living with two friends in an adorable house (and the boy lives just down the road)! I have been dreaming about decorating my room for far too long and I am having way too much fun with it (pictures to come)! Luckily, I do not start work until after Thanksgiving so I am leaving Indianapolis tomorrow and headed home. KC, her boyfriend, Jon, and Liz will all be coming home as well so we can celebrate an early Thanksgiving dinner since KC and Jon won't be able to stay for the actual holiday. I am beyond thrilled to spend a wonderful weekend cooking, eating my grandma's stuffing (to-die-for), and hanging with the family! Hope you all enjoy your weekend, along with these great posts!

Wanted: Disc String Lights

With Love, Urban Outfitters

Santa, please bring me a pair (via Mrs. Lilien)

Two g's I'll always love

Ribbons galore

If I had money and a gigantic house these letters would be mine


Love this pop of red


Not helping my burlap obsession

Do What You Love, featuring Anna Bond from Rifle Paper (via Rifle)

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment