Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Weekend!

The first snow of the season has come and I am taking complete advantage! I have spent the entire day on the couch watching movie, tv show, movie, documentary, movie. Looking outside often, making sure the snow has not melted away. I hope you all enjoy the weekend and whatever it is you may be doing! Here are some great posts I have rounded up, enjoy!

Cutie patooties, to say the least!

Witty French art

Take me back to the 90s

Seasons Greetings, Love Always, Jackie O

Love everything about this look

Trying to get through Christmas first, but seeing this has me at New Year's Eve

Bulb season is my favorite

One can never have enough confetti

Girls with Glasses blue in Rue and on oh joy too

A backyard wedding with homemade guacamole and a 1930s dress, enough said!

2 comments:

  1. wht movie, tv show, movie, documentary, movie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's complicated, it's always sunny, home alone, this documentary on the presidents press secertary, and home alone again!

    ReplyDelete