Friday, July 9, 2010

Have a Lovely Weekend!

Excited JB is still in town and I will be taking him out for a lovely birthday dinner tonight! As for the rest of the weekend, three weddings tomorrow at Bloomin'... busy busy busy! Hope you all enjoy the summery sun!

My favorite new blog (a St. Louie gal) (Thanks tine)

Loving this TOAST tunic dress

One reason I wish I was still in school = this backback

Definitely going to break out my parents record player

Inspiration to cook


So excited to start reading my new book!

Must have this rocker (asap)

Alice & Wonderland photo shoot

Summer in the City

One day...

The perfect pouch (via heysusy)

A simply charming engagement

Lonny in The New York Times

Would love to frame this

A sneak peek of Max Wagner's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment