Monday, July 19, 2010

Pitchfork




These are a few of the pictures I snapped this weekend, but unfortunately I had to take all pictures on my iphone because my camera has been acting very strange. This weekend was a great one! So good to see some of my favorites (bands and besties)! Besides the extreme heat, long lines for beer and bathrooms, Pitchfork was everything I had hoped! I must say I was a little disappointed with the Modest Mouse performance, but LCD Soundsystem, alone, blew everyone out of the water (in my opinion)!

To go along with the whole music thing, I thought I would share with you all some songs I have been loving lately

Broken Social Scene: All to All
Broken Social Scene: World Sick
The National: Bloodbuzz Ohio
LCD Soundsystem: I Can Change
Panda Bear: Bros

No comments:

Post a Comment