Friday, July 16, 2010

Peace Out Girl Scouts

I am headed to Chicago this weekend for Pitchfork and I am jazzed! I am meeting J.B. and some other friends up there and staying with one of my besties, Christine, whom I have not seen in ages so I am super excited! As long as I can overcome the heat, I think this weekend is going to be a good one! My loves, happy weekend, xoxo!

Fav new blog of the week: A Thing For

Loving all the framed photos

A BBQ I wish I was invited to

The Scout Book

A world full of confetti

And yet another Parisian girl crush


My new breakfast, lunch, and dinner (drooling)

Quite the roadie

Digging the simplicity and still obsessing over office spaces

Summer in Amsterdam

Still swooning

Meet the Shirleys, absolutely precious

Travel envy

John Derian decoupage, yes please!


(via "me" of my silly pops in Florida last year)

No comments:

Post a Comment