Friday, July 23, 2010

Tah-Tah!



I have been looking forward to this weekend for a very long time! This Saturday, Liz, Molly, my mom, dad, and I are driving down to Watersound, FL and meeting my sister, KC, and her boyfriend, Jon! It is rare that we are all together and I could not be more ecstatic! We have rented an absolutely beautiful house on the beach. Having stayed there before makes me even more excited to go back because I know how incredibly quiet and completely relaxing it is! I thought I would share a few pictures that were taken by our friend, Randy, when we were down there two years ago! Although it may be hard to do, I am going to try my best to stay off the computer, aka the Internet, when I am down there and therefore I will not be posting until late next week. So tah-tah for now! Have yourself a lovely weekend/week! And please enjoy!

An Italian getaway

An artistic touch

Two is always better than one

Country mouse

Freckles + Red Lipstick = the perfecto duo

Digging the shades

An early bday gift from JB (they look much cooler with my new black jeans!)

I will be buying this

More of Max Wagner's magical day

Cutie Patootie

Super cool friends

Simply beautiful stackables

Wanted: DVF Scarlet dress & this school girl cardigan

1 comment:

  1. wowww i got miss margaret costello tht sbtb game when we were 15 as my goodbye present! glad to see they reissued it.. i got hers off ebay!!

    ReplyDelete