Monday, August 2, 2010

Cakes, Plates, & Cupcakes



Hello, hello! It's so great to be back! I have truly missed blogging/the Internet, but I must admit, it was nice to have a little break. I am proud to say I finished a whole book while I was on vacation, which is a big deal for me! Anyway, vacation was more than I could have asked for! It was so great having the whole fam together again! It was quite nice doing absolutely nothing every day, but relaxing by the pool or the beach and soaking up the sun! We ended the vacation with a little birthday celebration on my behalf, which was a real treat! Starting with rainbow cake (best cake I have ever tasted, I'm not even a cake person) and ending with coconut cupcakes last night, with a few things in between, I had a lovely birthday. Thanks to my wonderful family and friends for making it another good one! Cheers!

*I had to share some of the new plates I got that I am completely obsessing over!

I thought I would share a few great things I found after endless hours of catch up I played on Friday night.

The Etsy Lab

I need to find me a pair of them boots

Kate Spade Holiday 2010

Another gorgeous arrangement by Saipua

Still obsessing over Max & Margaux's wedding (via a cup of joe)
& look at their charming invites!

Loving these photos

I love everything about this look

Free People heads to the desert

I've heard only great things and cannot wait to see it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment