Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reminiscing





Not a day goes by where I don't constantly think of and terribly miss my two sisters. All of the thinking and missing has me looking through a boat load of pictures and reminiscing on all the good times we have had together. I have recently been stuck on the photos from my little sister, Liz's, high school graduation party. We threw a little backyard BBQ and of course had the best time planning it! My mom, who carried the vision, created absolutely adorable table arrangements filled with pops of orange and pink all in her assortment of gold vases. I created a little scene for a photo booth by washing a white sheet with some pinks to get the perfect color. I then cut two flowers out of different orange fabrics. We all jumped in and helped decorate the ever-so-tasty cupcakes. The planning, the baking, the decorating, the partying, it was all a blast, but I must say the highlight of the night was singing karaoke with my two fav girls! I miss you Chop and Donna. Come home soon, I need more pictures to look through!

No comments:

Post a Comment