Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nerd Alert



Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted a pair of glasses. I'm assuming it's because I never needed them. I guess they're right when they say, "You always want what you can't have." I know the moment my doctor tells me that I have failed my eye exam I will be up in arms and cursing explaining to him that "there must be a mistake, I have always had 20/20 vision." However, while my vision is as good as good can be, it is fun to day dream about wearing glasses. Oversized black frames always get me! These chic/nerdy spectacles really pin the tail on the donkey!

If you like these glasses, then you will love Edwin Tse! He is an amazingly talented photographer that I wish I would have discovered long ago. I absolutely love his work and I believe you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment