Friday, August 13, 2010

Goodbye my Lover

Today my little sister, Liz, left for college. Once again I am left as an only child. I had the best summer with my little baby so I am sad to see her go. However, I am also completely jealous that she still has three more years left of college! I am making it a goal to go visit Liz down in Oxford as much as possible! I love you Chop and already miss you like crazy!

Favorite found blogs of the week: my paradissi & poppytalk

A beautiful ginger

Handcrafted comfort with a great purpose

A classy little wedding

Loeffler Randall: wanted & wanted

Frye does it right

When my vision reads under 20/20

Loving Lexi

Screw the wedding cake, I'll have a doughnut


Girl crushing (hard)

A night in Paris (what I would give to be there right this instant)

A beautiful bracelet

Lovely videos from the week: Poketo, Summer Day, & Travel with Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment