Friday, August 6, 2010

Yay Yay for Friday!

I hope you all had a lovely week! It was nice to be back at work this week, I gladly accomplished a lot! However, my work week is over two days early and I am off again. Back to Chicago! Anna, one of my besties, so generously gave me a ticket to Lollapalooza, which is a huge music festival in Grant Park. So not only am I excited to see some great shows, I am also so thrilled to see Anna! I hope you all have a fun-filled weekend. I feel like summer is going to be through before we know it, so enjoy the heat!

Newly discovered (major) girl crush (she pulls off the hoop nose ring exceptionally well!)

I will go here... someday

Beautifully bound


Street style

Loving light pink lately

I do

New Jonathan Adler, love, love, love & love

A doodle invite

Seems like a pretty cool mom

Endless love


Beautiful pieces

Makes me want a hair cut

A fall must-have

No comments:

Post a Comment