Monday, September 27, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Well, well, well, for the first time ever I can say that I am happy to see the weekend come to an end. This weekend has been nothing but long and stressful, to say the least. Thursday night my dad broke his femur bone. The poor, poor guy has the ultimate worst luck (he just had his hip replaced 3 weeks ago). He had to have surgery on Saturday and the icing on the cake... Bloomin' had three weddings. I am usually not this big of a debby downer and would prefer not to share the stress going on in my life, but funny enough, my dad (who knows nothing about blogs/blogging) told me in the hospital late Thursday night that I should blog about his incident. So this one goes out to you dad! Please recover quickly, it is getting quite lonesome at the house without you. Here are some great posts from around the web, sorry I'm a little late.

Fav new blog of the week: the neo-traditionalist (don't miss her adorable engagement photos)

A must have for my oh so professional career

Ring a ding ding

Pretty pretty (via sfgirlbybay)

I'll take an Evian please

This little number is not helping my love affair with mustard yellow

Inspiring montage

Gap and Garance (a year late on this one)


Spotted: SFgirlbybay's amazing pad

What to collect today?

She never fails

I would say "yes" to this dress

Ban.do party, hooray hooray

No comments:

Post a Comment