Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Happy

I am so happy this weekend is finally here. I am off to northern Michigan with the boyfriend and his family. I am extremely happy because I love his family, but living all over the states, I rarely get to see them for an extended period of time! So sooo happy to be packing jeans, sweatshirts, a fleece, and my Merrells. Fall weather in Michigan + relaxation + a little hiking + a beautiful lake = happy!

I also wanted to wish one of my besties, Nora, a happy happy birthday! Hope you have the happiest of birthdays! Unhappy I am missing the festivities, but we will celebrate soon! xoxoxo!

Favorite new blog of the week: Design Love Fest (uhhmazing!)


Wanted: these exact jeans

Try it

Rocking the wide legs and lookin' damn good

Great words to live by

Alexa Chung for Madewell, wow! yes, yes, and yes

Beautiful calligraphy

Loving everything about this photo

Take a seat
Annette Joseph, I want your job

A strand of light

I'll take one of these and one of those

Simply charming wedding

A pretty good reason to look ahead

I love _____

Click play on hot guy (you will not be disappointed)

(This photo was taken last September in Watervale, Michigan)

No comments:

Post a Comment