Monday, September 6, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend

Lovely weather this weekend to go along with a lovely birthday celebration for my wonderful mother. With two weddings on her birthday we did not get to partake in much a celebration (minus doughnuts for breakfast). But we surely made up for it. After waking from a pleasant slumber I treated my mom to a delicious crepe at our favorite little spot and then off to the mall. My dad and I bought my mom the coolest rug from Anthropologie that we hung above their bed (pictures to come). My mom has always and will forever be satisfied with the simple things in life and for that I admire her. Last night when she was lying in bed she kept repeating, "I'm in heaven!" There is nothing more I needed to hear. I think my mom had a great birthday! Happy happy mommy dearest! Words cannot even begin to describe what an amazing women you are. Love always!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! Here are a few late, but great posts from around the web, enjoy!

Newly found favorite blog: RDuJour

Lovin' this look

Look who's preggers (a darling surprise)


A beautiful Spanish wedding


A unique array of gold frames


I would love to spend the day in this cafe


Would love to wear these with my coral colored socks

Hello lips

And yet another adorable smilebooth

Hogan Fall/Winter 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment