Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Fall Weather Weekend

I cannot get enough of the lovely leaves changing colors. I could honestly drive around all day with the windows down, admiring the beautiful changing of seasons! Fall, you will always and forever be my number 1! Above is one of my favorite trees I stumbled upon while visiting beautiful Boston (I will be back shortly, I must go back).
Although we have another three wedding weekend, I am hoping to spend lots of time outside enjoying the perfect temp. Happy fall weather weekend! Enjoy!

I spy: autumn

October to-do-list

St. Augustine, I hope to see you sometime in the near future


Hermione's pop of color


A must-have for my bed's makeover

Me too!

Something sexy about this tat, even though I would never get one myself

Ready for breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment