Monday, October 25, 2010

A Pumpkin Picking Kind of Weekend



Please forgive me for my recent absence, I was busy playing mom and picking pumpkins. Starting Thursday morning and ending this evening, I was playing mom to my favorite kids! I had the best time hanging out with these little rugrats. One of the highlights was the trip to the pumpkin patch with Maura. After riding ponies, drinking fresh-squeezed lemonade, and face paint, Maura chose the her five favorite pumpkins. I'm pretty sure she analyzed close to 100 pumpkins before finding the perfect five! Kids are the best reminders to live in the moment and make the simplest task an absolute blast! Hope you all made the most out of your weekend! Here are a few posts from around web, enjoy!

(PS- I am really wondering how blogging moms do it?)

Behind the scenes of Fossil

Making me wish I went a few inches shorter

In the need of some chic stationary (via neo-traditionalist)


Craving a night out on the town, similar to this one

Unbelievable painted people

My favorite of Mrs. Lilien's persuasions, check out the rest here

An Insightful installation

Wouldn't mind working here every day

A sneak peek of the holiday season

Whatever this appears to be, I want it

No comments:

Post a Comment