Thursday, May 19, 2011

Can't Live Without

Breakfast is one meal I cannot live without. I have always been a breakfast eater. I can blame breakfast for much of my tardiness. Nothing to brag about, but breakfast I cannot live without.

I have always loved lattes, but never been a coffee fan. Always loved eggs, but never over easy. Fortunately, two things have changed since I've moved and joined what folks like to call "the real world." I now cannot start a work day without a large coffee and every time I order my eggs/decide to cook, you better believe they're over easy!

If you are not a fan of breakfast 1) you should be, most important meal of the day. 2) do yourself a favor and wander on over to simply breakfast and I promise you'll never skip another early morning meal!

(via simply breakfast)

No comments:

Post a Comment