Thursday, May 12, 2011

Correct & Conceal

For the past few months I have been on a mad hunt for some magical remedy to help hide my dark circles and bags that make an appearance far too often and never seem to disappear. I am beginning to wonder if these ugly and unwanted flaws come along with being in the real world for now two years. If so, I am horrified to see what year three will bring.

Anywho, after many failed attempts at Sephora I gave up (secretly hoping my bags and circles would disappear). Unfortunately, they remained. Right in the nick of time one of my besties came to visit and brought with her the solution to my big, dark problems (just like she always does)! Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer.

Was I an idiot? Why did I not try Bobbi in the first place. I don't have tons of makeup, but that of which I do is Bobbi Brown! She has never failed me. I am a true Bobbi fan. Lesson learned never to turn my "cheek" on Bobbi (except for my new Stila for j.crew blush).

My new Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer has not only made my flaws disappear, it has changed my life forever!!!!

(via Bobbi Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment