Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday to all! I must admit I do not feel like it is the start to the weekend. I have been in Indianapolis since last Friday and on Tuesday we took a little road trip up to Lake Wawasee and just returned today. My trip ends tomorrow and I am sad to leave because it has been a wonderful visit! Thanks to all who made my trip so great! To you all, have a lovely weekend! Cheers!

The life of a San Francisco gal

Newly found wants on Madewell: dress, cardigan, and vest


Sneak peak of a beautifully decorated home

I would love one of these personalized stamps

Love the layout of this blog

Wonderful insight on gratitude

Loving this logo and website

Oprah's executive producer gets a makeover


Adorable Toronto flower shop

Love this satchel


TOMS takes a step up

Spread the love (one of my new favorite blogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment