Saturday, June 26, 2010

Have a Lovely Weekend

Although most of this week has been extremely hot, today has been absolutely beautiful! I am really looking forward to this weekend because I do not have any definite plans. Most of the time these types of weekends end up being my favorite. I am looking forward to catching some rays and simply enjoying a summer weekend in Saint Louis! Wish you all the best and thanks for tuning in. Enjoy!

Agreed (unfortunately)

Oh how I wish I were here

In love with this colorful closet

High above paris


Beautiful ballerina

Loving everything about this wedding, especially the photographer

Could make anyone excited to turn 30

Completely crushing


A little help to get my garden started (via unruly things)


Just another reason I heart J.crew (*press play)

New found blog: From Me To You (so inspiring)

I have always loved poppies

I can't get enough of this summery video

(photo taken my Randal Solomon)

No comments:

Post a Comment