Friday, June 18, 2010

Hooray it's Friday!

I cannot believe it is already Friday, this week has flown by. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. Today I am flying to Detroit to visit one of my bestest friends, Jen! And to make things better one of my other besties, Natalie, is making the trip as well! I am beyond excited to see the two of them, it has been far too long. I also want to say happy birthday to one of my Saint Louis besties, Jenna. May all your birthday wishes come true! Anywho, I hope you all have a lovely weekend! For now, here are some great posts I would love to share!

A fun summer treat

2 newly found blogs: lox papers (obsessed) & forever is today

Exquisite photographs

I have always loved these little guys (via unruly things)

A wonderful summer sunset

My love for European chic just got a tad bigger

Groom crush (I have always had a thing for guys with a mini ponytail?!) (via)

A coffee table with a purpose

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, such a great show, love this song

Sasquatch, an incredible backdrop & a great line up

A whole new love for Chanel

1 comment:

  1. thank you so so much for visiting... cannot wait for us all to meet up again!

    ps loved that you said you "Groom crush (I have always had a thing for guys with a mini ponytail?!)" maybe roger will ask for my number one day...

    ReplyDelete