Friday, January 21, 2011

And Yet Another Addiction

Another addiction is the last thing I need right now. Once again I was lost in blog land and came across Little Girl, Big City. There was no turning back. Page after page, I fell madly. I just had to share a few of my favorite posts. If anyone is familiar with addictions, I am in desperate need of your help. Attention all bloggers: Please stop posting. And if you don't want to do that, can you at least stop introducing me to new blogs? And enough with the expensive items I cannot afford. Please no more posts and pictures of your amazing adventures overseas, my jealousy is getting out of control. Oh and one more thing, please stop tweeting. I am a true addict and have to read every single thing you tweet. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment