Monday, January 3, 2011

Boast

Partners & Spade is a company I have been long admiring. Partners, Andy Spade and Anthony Sperduti bumped heads in 2008 in hopes of executing a variety of creative interests. These two geniuses specialize in brand strategy, film production, books, and marketing. Partners and Spade's client list is truly ideal, working with some of my all-time favorites, such as J.Crew, Kate Spade, and Boast. Partners & Spade so kindly introduced me to the wonderful Greenwich, CT tennis gear and sportswear company, Boast. But what really made me fall hard for Boast is the ever-so-creative brand photography produced by Partners & Spade. They do an incredible job selling the brand throughout these quirky photographs. Good work Partners, you sold me!

No comments:

Post a Comment