Thursday, January 27, 2011

Home!

I went home a few weeks ago to host an engagement party for my friend Lindsey and her fiance Kyle. I was thrilled to be throwing a party, by far one of my favorite hobbies. And now that I'm no longer living under my parents roof, I love a great excuse to go back home! Even though I have only been gone for about four months, every single time I walk back through my doors, I fall in love all over! Mama, your taste takes me by the seat of my pants! The simplest new additions never fail to amaze me! Gold candles stuck in glass bottles, genius! Ranunculus filling the house will never get old, keep em coming. Dear mama, thanks for making our house a home. I can't wait for my next visit!

1 comment:

  1. i love the gold candles too! Your house is so cute!

    ReplyDelete